- About the company
- This company's mission is to provide solutions for the growing social problems in Japan caused by low birth rate and consequent labor scarcity. Its vision is to automate industrial machines through the power of AI with a focus on precision.
Recently, the company has been developing a robotic arm that has the precision of a restaurant's kitchen staff. While their technology implements image recognition, the company's actual focus is to improve the grasping and ability precision of the robotic arm.
- Corporate Culture
- The company was founded 2 years ago and has already grown to about 20 employees, including two engineers from overseas. The staff are friendly, motivated, and passionate professionals, and many of the staff speak good English. Many of them are graduates from Tokyo University, so this company is a great environment for polishing knowledge and skills.
The company utilizes a flex time system and provides exercise machines that employees are free to use.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -The company is cooperating with many hardware makers (including Nvidia).
-The company is tackling a diverse range of areas and industries including agriculture, construction and manufacturing.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- You will be responsible for designing and developing the best technical solutions to various problems that arise in real-world applications of image recognition technology using Deep Learning.
・Development of object recognition algorithms using Deep Learning.
・Development of an anomaly detection algorithm using Deep Learning.
・Development of object location estimation algorithms using Deep Learning.
・Development of object segmentation algorithms using Deep Learning.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-High technical skills in image recognition (especially using Deep Learning).
-Proven track record of presenting papers at top image recognition conferences and journals (e.g. CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACCV, BMVC, ICIP, ICPR, WACV, PAMI, IJCV, CVIU, Pattern Recognition, etc.).
-Coding skills with Python or C++.
- Japanese Level
-Publications and patents with notable achievements.
-Experience in committing to OSS.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are goal driven.
-People who can think ahead and make decisions based on failures and setbacks.
-People who are flexible and can accept the opinions of others.
-People who wish to use technology to make valuable contributions to society.
-People who are sincere and honest.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Smartphone / tablet rental is available.
-Visa support is provided.