- About the company
- This company is a start-up founded in San Francisco by a team of engineers who were the first Japanese team to graduate from the top US accelerator.
With a mission to increase creativity with the power of tech, they develop and provide an AI-based software test automation platform. Their services can solve critical challenges and give their clients a competitive advantage in software development.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has defined its values through discussion among all members to achieve long-term goals.
They believe that a diverse team can develop products that expand to the global market; therefore, they embrace members with diverse cultures, values and work styles.
They have also been building a flexible work environment, with features such as a flex time system, full remote work, grade system, and performance review system.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Their common language is English and they provide English learning program for non-English speakers.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Values clearly defined
- English lesson for Japanese employees
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Evaluation system is established
- More than 20% of employees are female
You will work with other engineers, designers, and product managers to implement features that provide a better user experience while being mindful of performance and accessibility.
You will also proactively identify functions that can be improved, improve the existing frontend mechanism and the quality of the code, and facilitate future development.
In addition, you will be expected to improve the frontend architecture so that the entire team can easily develop and introduce new functions and change existing functions.
・ Developing frontend web applications using TypeScript, React, Redux, Ruby on Rails.
・ Developing Chrome extensions for recording user actions using TypeScript, React, and Redux.
・ Developing test execution workers using TypeScript, WebdriverIO, and Puppeteer.
・ Developing UI component base.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-3+ years of development experience using frameworks such as React, Vue.js, Angular.
-Experience with modern development processes incorporating Agile and Scrum.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in backend development using modern frameworks.
-Experience in E2E test automation with Selenium and Appium.
- Ideal candidate
- -A person who can produce results in the shortest time without overly seeking perfection
-A person who has high and clear ideals and self-awareness and spares no effort for self-growth
-A person who takes ownership and gets involved until the end
-A person who can face issues from the user's point of view and sympathizes
-A person who has a high awareness of security, reliability, and performance
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Reviewed twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- No transportation cost is covered
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Language learning support
- Remote Work