- About the company
- This company was founded to realize an "AI society that coexists with humans," in which humans and robots help each other in the field of waste treatment by utilizing high expertise in environment and energy, on-site understanding of waste treatment, and AI / IoT-related software technologies.
- Corporate Culture
- This company is made up of members from more than 6 countries, so it is a very diverse organization. It is also an open organization because all members value flat relationships and close communication.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- This company is promoting R & D in collaboration with domestic and overseas universities and technology companies through global industry-academia collaboration. Since their end users are major domestic environment-related companies, they are financially stable compared to other venture companies.
- Other details
- You will be responsible for the design, development and testing of robotics sensors and embedded software and control systems for robotic products that optimize waste treatment systems.
Especially the company is looking for an engineer who can work on a software design and development for Autonomous Sorting Robot by using ROS and C++.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in developing robotics software using ROS.
-Programing skills using C++.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in developing robotics sensors.
-Experience in developing embedded software using C.
-Knowledge of hardware design (electronic, instrumentation, serial communication,
Arduino, 4-layer PCB, EveryCircuit, soldering, SMC.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Person who has a friendly personality and prefers to collaborate with the team.
-Person who can conduct both of research and development.
-Person who have worked on several projects.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- They have been aiming to provide a comprehensive solution by using their developed technologies and products to automate and digitize the work process of waste treatment, and to build a platform that can perform centralized management and big data analysis in the cloud system.