- About the company
- This company has been building a new community platform for data science with the goal of "creating a society where everyone can be proud of technology." On this platform, they offer three services: data science competition, Q & A specializing in data science, and recruitment services for data scientists.
- Corporate Culture
- The company holds the following five values.
1) Communication with respect for others.
2) Quick and clear logic-based discussions based on data and facts.
3) Do not be afraid of failure, continue to challenge difficulties, and persistently pursue goals
4) Add value to own work based on real needs.
5) Keep up with cutting-edge technologies and business trends.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- -They are actively incorporating the modern technology stack.
-As they have continued to run the businesses with limited engineering resources, you can work responsibly as the core member of the engineering team.
-Since they are in the business of data science itself, it is an environment where conversations about data science fly every day. so this company is suitable for people who want to live in an environment where data science is familiar even if the web engineer is their professional.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Values clearly defined
- You can work from home
- Their Data Science Platform Services aims to be a community where data scientists gather and are used on a daily basis.
Even if we say a data scientist, the personas of users are wide, and there are a mixture of engineers, researchers, and business analysts.
It is necessary to optimize UI / UX for a user groups that is completely different from general services for usual customers, so they are looking for engineers who can lead it.
-Development of in-house services (data analysis competition, Q & A, recruiting media).
* Depending on the technology and preference you are good at, you can play either front-end, back-end, or full stack role.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-1+ year of experience in web service development.
-1+ year of development experience with Vue and / or Django.
-1+ year of RDB design and operation experience.
-Interest in data science and AI.
- Japanese Level
-Development experience with Nuxt.js.
-Service development experience on AWS.
-Development experience in a team using a version control system such as GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who can learn by themselves and find a solutions even if they have no experience.
-Those who feel motivated to grow together with the company while enjoying it even in a certain chaotic state of a startup that has just been founded.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- They always consider that most important thing is to improve the user experience. On the other hand, they actively incorporate new technologies. So if you have any suggestions about the technologies and development environment, they will flexibly consider them.