- About the company
- This company was established in 2017 and aims to create a new lifestyle by utilizing both AI and brain science. They are developing a service that allows for early detection and prevention of dementia. Dementia is currently known as an incurable disease. Hence, the company wants to contribute to helping people find and detect the disease at its early stages and help prevent it through the use of machine learning. They have an ongoing partnership with one of the largest research labs in Japan to gather thousands of brain images and are dedicated to developing new technology.
- Corporate Culture
- This company values communication between members. They want all employees to be close and open to board members so that they can freely discuss and propose ideas. There are top-ranked medical researchers, designers, and a foreign engineer currently working at the company. Many of the employees also have Doctorate degrees and have a high understanding of the conducted research and the development of cutting-edge technologies. Therefore, members can experience diversity and learn from fellow members with different backgrounds and expertise.
There are remote work and flex time systems at this company. They hold once-a-month meetings with the whole team. They also hold daily meetings to discuss daily tasks and weekly meetings to review what everyone has done during the week. In addition, employees are urged to participate in conferences and highly encouraged to write research papers and academic articles for publishing and submission.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- They are working with one of the largest research labs in Japan.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Values clearly defined
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Flexible seating
- The company is currently looking for a MLOps engineer who will be responsible for planning and developing the infrastructure for the company's machine learning-based platform. This role will be vital for achieving the company's mission to develop technology to enable the early detection and prevention of dementia.
・ Based on the company's stratetic plan, you will carry out from the specification examination of the server architecture, development to release.
(If you wish, you can participate from the planning process)
・ Task coordination and management with in-house and outsourced engineers
・ Support for development automation and failure monitoring
【Development Environment, Tool】
-AWS in general
-GCP in general
※Mac Book Pro（13/15inch）、27inch"
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Experience in building and operating large-scale services using Google Cloud Platform and AWS cloud infrastructure
・ Those who have experience in building server systems by understanding communication API protocols such as multiple programming languages, SSL, HTTP and web sockets.
- Japanese Level
・ Experience developing middleware with Python and Golang.
・ Experience participating in development projects under TDD and BDD schemes
・ Experience in building infrastructure using virtualization technology such as Docker
・ Has expertise in network and security (VPN construction experience, etc.)
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ Those who can organize and abstract issues*/*
・ Those who wish to solve real world problems through technology*/*
・ Those who can hold technical discussions to solve problems and separate opinions from facts*/*
・ Those who like programming and reading technical books as a hobby in their leisure time*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- - You will be able to work from anywhere in Japan.