- About the company
- This company is a Support Tech company that has been in business for 11 years and has a mission of "new customer support with technology".
They develop and provide solutions that cover a wide range of support areas—from chat to telephone—for corporate contact centers and local governments.
So far, the number of messages delivered through their service is 233.42 million. It has been introduced to more than 200 companies and won the top share of chatbot market sales for three consecutive years.
- Corporate Culture
- This company was able to expand to this point because members from 10 countries with completely different cultural backgrounds and values accepted each other and exchanged opinions and ideas.
This company is a group of professionals who work seriously, honestly, and happily, regardless of nationality, age, or gender.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Club activity system (6 club activities are active. About half of the employees participate.)
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Autonomy clearly defined
- Values clearly defined
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- This company is looking for engineers who will lead the tech side of the team to further expand the functions and usability of the cloud service developed in-house.
・ Technical leading of chatbot development team
・ Requirements definition and specification examination of own Web Application
・ A series of flow from design to coding to code review to testing to operation
・ Performance tuning
・ CI / CD design / introduction
・ Operation improvement, function improvement, refactoring
・ Document creation for developers (internal and external)
Programming languages: React.js, Scala
Web application: Scala on JVM
Infrastructure: AWS EC2, mongoDB, ElasticSearch
Task management: bitbucket
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Over 5 years of development and operation experience in server-side languages such as Scala and Java
・ Experience in building, deploying, and operating Web services using AWS
・ Team development experience through CI, SCM (Git), Issue Tracker
・ Documentation skills in Japanese (e.g. sharing of deliverables inside and outside the company)
- Japanese Level
・ Experience in developing and operating SPA using frameworks such as React.js
・ Development experience using Xi
・ Development and operation experience using ERD design and SQL programming such as MySQL DB and Oracle
・ Development and operation experience using MongoDB and other NoSQL
・ Development and operation experience using Docker
・ DevOps, SRE, knowledge of test automation, experience
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who can act proactively and actively work on problem solving for the growth of the company
Those who can always strive for self-improvement, make positive efforts, and manage themselves
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- You can choose your own PC type
- Conference/event participation support
- Language learning support
- ・ In the future, the company expects you to lead the team and contribute to technology selection and member training as a lead engineer.
・ This company plans to continue working on technically challenging developments such as its in-house AI product development.