- About the company
- This company is a startup founded in October 2019 that works on 3D reality capture.
Their current platform allows customers to easily process, view, and analyze 3D point cloud data.
As of now, the company is in the process of commercializing their platform globally through the use of a number of major companies.
- Corporate Culture
- This company is committed to building an inclusive culture. They embrace the diversity of their team, the diversity of the communities they work with, and the customers they serve. They believe that the happiest and highest-performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems. Hence, they strive to attract and retain talents from different backgrounds and create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- Benefits of working at this company:
• Multinational and multicultural members
• Travel or living experience in Tokyo after COVID19
• Very flexible work environment
• Competitive vacation policy
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- Values clearly defined
- No dress code
- Flexible seating
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- This company is looking for a front-end engineer who can develop the front-end of an online LiDAR data platform by using 3D API such as webGL and Three.js. You are expected to improve the quality of virtual 3D maps on the interface and create and maintain a beautiful, usable user interface in multiple languages.
You’ll work directly with the company's founders and engineers in Tokyo and other countries.
The company is looking for candidates located in Asia with the option of working remotely and moving to Japan when it’s necessary.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Data Base Related
-Excellent knowledge following the best practices of building an enterprise grade system.
-Solid work experience in front-end development.
-Experience in VR/AR /MR or Gaming product development.
- Japanese Level
-Development experience using 3D-API, such as webGL and Three.js.
-Experience working on BtoB SaaS product.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Person who can think out of Box, Stretch Yourself and be passion in Technology.
-Person who has passion in own product.
-Person who has experience in Start-up companies.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Evaluation every quarter
- Transporation cost coverage
- No transportation cost is covered
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）