- About the company
- This company has been developing an automation platform in order to reduce human errors and improve operational efficiency. The company hopes to realize a world where people can eliminate the wasted time and psychological stress involved in system operations and can instead concentrate on system improvement and request maintenance work that can provide added value.
The company has been developing both cloud service and software service, and in particular, their software service is characterized by its ability to individually customize and develop according to the customer's existing operation flow. As a result, their products have been utilized by over 60 large companies.
- Corporate Culture
- The company introduced a team system so that all members can easily exchange their own opinions, creating a culture in which members help each other. In addition, the work environment is flexible, since they introduced flextime system and remote work system. Members can choose PC and can also do a side job if the company gives permission.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- Most companies that are developing automation services for system operations in Japan are large companies, and there are no other startups. Therefore, this company has the potential to further increase their presence by expanding their services to startups, medium-sized companies, and overseas.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- The company is looking for an infrastructure engineer to promote system operation automation of client companies through their system operation automation platform.
Currently, a lot of companies are looking for human resources to promote operational design and automation. Therefore, the company would like you to utilize your skills and experience to promote these projects that reduce workload by automating system operations.
-Proceed with a series of operations from customer negotiations to requirement definition, design, and implementation in collaboration with developers.
-Be responsible for multiple projects (2 to 3 months span), summarizing customer requests, and designing WBS to promote these projects.
-Propose customized packages that can be optimally operated for various system configurations based on each company.
-Connect between each system related to operation work to realize automation.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Project management experience in System Integration.
-Experience with making proposals, planning, requirement definition, design, verification and construction process for IT infrastructure.
- Japanese Level
-Project management experience for large companies.
-Experience in working as an engineer.
-Experience in operation automation work.
-Server: Windows, Linux, virtualization (VMware, etc.).
-Network technology: L2/L3 switch, router, WiFi, FW, LB, DNS, DHCP.
-Product manufacturers: Cisco, Juniper, Aruba, Bluecat, Infoblox, PaloAlto, F5, A10, Radware, etc.
-Operation tool: JP1, HP, ServiceNow, etc.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who have high communication skills and can make proposals and negotiations with inside the company and clients.
-People who can manage through continuous communication even in difficult situations.
-People who want to build more upstream career in the future.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- You can choose your own PC type
- Free Coffee/Tea
- -Flex time system (No core time).
-Remote work system
※There is the case to visit customers and work in the office due to company request.
-Regular health checkup
-Short working hours system (childcare / nursing care)