- About the company
- A fast-growing startup company developing and providing a cloud-based reception system.
Selected as one of the 54 promising venture companies by a famous economic magazine. The founder has experience as a corporate receptionist for more than 10 years and launched the company with the concept "If you remove the extension from the reception, you will be more comfortable with the visitor reception."
By using existing chat tools (Slack, etc.) instead of using extensions, you can respond smoothly to customers.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Visa support
- This company is a startup that develops an innovative digital reception system and is looking for someone to work as a full-stack engineer.
You will join a team of about 10 engineers. This company has multiple engineers of foreign nationalities and is developing offshore, so it is a workplace where diverse cultures are welcome.
They work almost completely remote and have minimal overtime.
Would you like to make a product that will change offices in Japan?
-Back-end: Ruby on Rails, Node.js
-Infrastructure related: AWS / GCP, Docker
-Others: Ansible, Terraform, Circle CI, MySQL, Github
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Framework- Front end related
Programming Languages-Data base related
・Over 3 years of React experience
・Over 3 years of backend development experience (any programming language/framework is OK)
・Ability to read Japanese documents (Use of machine translation such as Google Translate is OK)
- Japanese Level
・Ruby on rails development experience
- Ideal candidate
- -Someone with great communication skills
-Someone who likes challenges
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- -Other benefits：Book purchase (up to 3,000yen/month), babysitting service support (up to 30,000yen/month)
-No bonus : Included annual salary.
- Flex time: they have flex time culture. Core time is 12:00 to 17:00.
Usually engineers work only once a week in office and work from home in rest of the day.
(Now they work full remote work because of corona virus)
- Remote Work