- About the company
- Headquartered in Tokyo, this international company provides the global sourcing service "Sekai Lab" for application development. The company is engaged in the digital consulting business and product business, providing solutions for business issues in the digital domain. The team is developing a global sourcing business in 27 cities in 16 countries around the world, providing the best resources in the most optimal locations, with over 2200 developments in digital transformation and digital products. They provide seamless digital strategy, design and development services through an extensive network of local offices and group companies.
In December 2020, this company raised approximately 3 billion yen through a third-party allotment of capital to the JIC Venture Growth Fund No. 1 Investment Limited Partnership. The funds raised at that time will be used to improve the customer value of the business, and by expanding services, the company will accelerate the digitization of its customers in each industrial field and solve social issues to improve productivity.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is a multicultural team comprised of about 300 engineers and creators within Japan and about 1,200 engineers and creators internationally, spanning 16 countries and 27 cities. Foreign members are already employed.
The multinational company has a very flat and global corporate culture. You can hone your skills as a project manager or director while you are young.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- This company is comprised of many engineers who pursue the "latest technology" and are developing new services (iOS/Android apps and web services).
The company has strengths in both planning and technical capabilities, and are in charge of planning and developing creative projects that make full use of O2O technology, machine learning recommendation technology, real-time video distribution technology, and so on.
-Define and implement physical or virtual data lakes and data warehouses that support data analytics and business intelligence
-Design and implement data layers to organize corporate data assets and data structures stored in the local environment, and ETL design and implementation
-Specification, design, and maintenance of data storage and access to data in line with business requirements
-You will also lead the development team at overseas bases.
◆ Examples of development environment
Framework: React, Vue.JS, Node.JS, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Spring boot
Environment: AWS, Azure, GCP
Database: RDB, NoSQL
Project management: JIRA, Backlog, Redmine
Communication tools: Slack, Zoom
Around the design: Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Sketch
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Practical experience in data infrastructure development, operation, and maintenance
-Data visualization and usage knowledge for data analysis and business intelligence
-BI tools: Tableau, Power BI, etc.
-Data collection, ETL: AWS Glue, Fluentd, Embulk, Digdag, etc.
-DWH: Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
-Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, GCP
-Experience developing backends in any of Java / PHP / Ruby / Golang / Node.JS languages
- Japanese Level
-Experienced in agile development
-Candidates who have general experience and knowledge about Web applications
-English ability in the business scene (with online class support)
-Team development experience
-Development direction experience
-Development experience with overseas off-shore team
- Ideal candidate
- -Candidates who are interested in the latest technology and new services*/*
-Candidates who want to actively utilize their ideas in service development*/*
-Candidates who want to provide valuable services to clients / consumers*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work