- About the company
- Headquartered in Tokyo, this international company provides the global sourcing service "Sekai Lab" for application development. The company is engaged in the digital consulting business and product business, providing solutions for business issues in the digital domain. The team is developing a global sourcing business in 27 cities in 16 countries around the world, providing the best resources in the most optimal locations, with over 2200 developments in digital transformation and digital products. They provide seamless digital strategy, design and development services through an extensive network of local offices and group companies.
In December 2020, this company raised approximately 3 billion yen through a third-party allotment of capital to the JIC Venture Growth Fund No. 1 Investment Limited Partnership. The funds raised at that time will be used to improve the customer value of the business, and by expanding services, the company will accelerate the digitization of its customers in each industrial field and solve social issues to improve productivity.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is a multicultural team comprised of about 300 engineers and creators within Japan and about 1,200 engineers and creators internationally, spanning 16 countries and 27 cities. Foreign members are already employed.
The multinational company has a very flat and global corporate culture. You can hone your skills as a project manager or director while you are young.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- The company is looking for a web application development director/system engineer who will create services that have an impact on the world with "planning ability", "engagement ability", and "technical ability".
In the project team, the development director must have a deep understanding of the client's business and products. Together with product development members, such as web engineers (tech leads and engineers at overseas bases) and designers, the director defines requirements in product development of the web and applications. You will be responsible for design practice, development management, and progress management.
* The technical lead of the architecture is handled by a tech lead engineer of another occupation, so the company is not seeking technical knowledge.
・ In response to requests from customers, proposals and development directions for planning and services such as Web services and application production
・Customer negotiation and coordination
・Request hearing (BABOK, etc.)
・Listening skills (knowing the client's circumstances and background)
・Problem finding skills (capturing and proposing the client's essential problem)
・Proposal writing skills
・Knowledge of the latest industry trends and technological trends
・Skills to add design elements
◆ About the project
The company has an abundant development record of over 2200 cases in a variety of industries, including real estate, apparel, construction, finance, food and beverage industry, etc.
You can engage in various projects with B2B2C regardless of industry.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Design experience in service development
- Japanese Level
- Ideal candidate
- -Candidates who are motivated to promote new services from scratch*/*
-Candidates who can always be aware of business improvement and service improvement*/*
-Candidates who are interested in global expansion*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work