- About the company
- This company accurately identifies and analyzes administrative task issues faced by healthcare professionals and hospital managers and provides advanced lean solutions by utilizing technology that combines artificial intelligence and constraint programming.
As a first step, they have been providing patent-pending solutions to create customized models for each hospital and propose optimization schedules and workflows that match the characteristics of each hospital.
The CEO was inspired to start this business when he witnessed the harsh working environment of his family member, a healthcare professional, and realized that improving efficiency through IT technology was a serious challenge in the healthcare industry.
His goal is to develop applications that comprehensively solve issues in in healthcare field.
- Corporate Culture
- This company has a great working environment and culture for people who are enthusiastic and interested in solving the problems facing the medical industry with IT solutions.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company has one full-time employee, three advisors, and five part-timers and temporary staff.
Since the company is in an early stage, they will give you the best opportunity to make the most of your engineering skills and solve the problems facing the medical and healthcare industry with software. Additionally, you can shape up the culture and brand of their early-stage medical startup.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- You will be responsible for developing micro-services for operating room management service and hospital logistics service by using Python and designing and creating REST APIs as a Senior Python Engineer. You will be expected to work closely with the CEO and other engineers to lead the development team and also contribute to shaping the company culture and brand and collaborate with partner companies to improve their services.
Leading the way in operational excellence for healthcare providers
-Maintenance and improvement of the existing code base
-Data design/modeling and DB deployment of the company's solutions
-Design and creation of REST APIs
-Integrating the front-end using created REST APIs
-Ensure that the whole system is designed and built for speed and scalability
-Write good, easy-to-understand code and documentation
-Participate and take the lead of technical meetings between us and our hospital clients or medical IT vendors (Japanese language proficiency is a nice to have the skill)
-Collaborate with the data science/engineering team in delivering new features
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-4+ years of experience in backend development with Python.
-Familiarity with the Django REST framework.
-Database design and management.
-Experience with system & unit testing.
-Familiarity with containerized deployment.
-Experience in team management.
- Japanese Level
- Ideal candidate
- -Someone who is comfortable with ambiguity
-Someone who has the willingness to learn new skills, persistence, and tenacity.
Someone who is motivated to have a social impact.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Stock option
- Remote Work