- About the company
- This company is a Travel and Tour company that provides its customers with authentic Japanese cultural experiences. The company has carefully curated and set up tourism services with the vision that people from all over the world will be able to experience and feel the essence of Japan, utilizing various partnerships with local artisan shops and providing options for rich cultural activities all over Japan.
The company envisions reimagining travel, luxury, and innovative sustainability by recreating customer experience through curation and partnerships.
Since their services revolve around giving people unforgettable experiences during their trips in Japan, they highly value three major things.
Respect For Culture - One of the most beautiful things about traveling is that you get to bask in the culture of the country of your choice. Japan has a rich and well-preserved culture, which the company truly appreciates and genuinely respects.
Passion For Experience Design - What sets them apart is that the company specializes in creating sets of activities tailored to what the customer wants to experience. They are interested in learning what you do and creating something you will enjoy based on that.
Pursuit For People Engagement - Personal encounters and the interesting conversations that arise from those encounters are the core of any traveller’s experience. The experience itself doesn’t stop with the activities; rather, it extends to the engagements made possible before, during and after the activities. The company serves as a bridge between the guests and the cultural artisans.
The company's multilingual guides are also selected very carefully, keeping in mind a standard that will best fit the needs of the customers.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is located in a metropolitan area called “Daikanyama” in Tokyo, Japan. They utilize a flexible work time schedule in order to promote work-life balance and to make sure their employees are in their best possible state whenever they are working. Their diverse team includes native locals and people from all over the world who share their values and ideals.
For interested candidates who want to become a member of their team, there will be 2 or 3 rounds of interviews, and a 1 day trial during the process. They want to ensure that the member is a good fit not only for the company but also for their work environment.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- PR Aspects
- Due to the company’s high standards and luxurious feel when it comes to providing authentic travel experiences to foreigners interested in Japan, they were featured on several media channels, such as The New York Times, Forbes Japan, Financial Times, BBC, Luxury Travel Magazine, and many more.