- About the company
- A Startup company that is trying to make life and society better by applying cutting-edge software technology, such as voice/facial recognition, big-data analysis, machine learning. The company envisions removing language barriers, creating engagements, generating preferences recognition, and conducting regional revitalizations. They provide services to all sectors in the hospitality and service industry, such as hospitals, hotels, and restaurants. Their current product is perceived to create cost reduction, high satisfaction, and efficacy management by building specific applications on systems in the hotel industry for better customer service.
Make life and society better by application of cutting-edge software technology. Initiate revolution on legacy industries and make globalized services available for everyone.
"Voice Tech" startup, The company utilizes "Voice Tech", cloud AI, IoT, etc. to provide services that assist hotels to improve the UX of travelers.
The company has independently developed an application for voice terminals specialized for accommodation facilities, a multilingual manned chatbot in 17 languages, and a hybrid chatbot using AI, and a management screen that seamlessly connects them. By providing these services to hotels, they assist hotels to provide multilingual support, work on labor shortages as well as high turnover rates of employees.
- Corporate Culture
- There is flex time. The company values your abilities and makes room for creative freedom. Those who consider themselves to be logical, critical, ambitious and creative would be a great fit with the company's corporate culture. Self-motivated individuals with the capacity to apply new technologies, and those who have quick problem solving mentality are what they are looking for!
English is the main language for communication. All managers speak native English; 50% of team members are non-Japanese and communicates using English.
Since the company has a growing team, you will have a lot of opportunity to learn a lot about business concept applications while having a non-hierarchy organization. For Engineering side, you can work with talents around the world, and build cutting-edge tech applications that directly apply to a large amount of end users.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- -Funded by large enterprises; Allows the company to challenge new ideas and solutions continually
-Located in the center of the city; easy to commute
-Office is in a shared working space with other innovative tech companies; friendly environment, basic amenities are included
- Experience in developing web applications using node.js, Python, Ruby, etc. (approximate: 3 years or more)
- Experience in designing and tuning RDBMS usage assumptions
- Experience in Linux environment and cloud services such as AWS or GCP
- Japanese Level
Experience in developing and operating in-house services (DevOps) at companies that are not Siers
Experience in using front-end frameworks (Vue.js, etc.)
Experience in using container technology such as Docker and serverless architecture
Experience of building such as Infrastructure as Code, CI / CD
Experience in using DialogFlow and Alexa skill kit
Knowledge and experience of natural language processing and machine learning
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ People who have good communication and can respect team play
・ People who are interested in not only making but also improving services
・People who can take responsibilities for adapting technology and challenge
・People with remote work experience (We are for the current full remote work system)