- About the company
- The company’s mission is to provide solutions for the increasing Japanese social problems caused by low birth rate and consequent labor scarcity. Its vision is to automate industrial machines through the power of AI with a focus on precision.
Recently, the company has been developing a robotic arm that has the precision of a restaurant's kitchen staff. While their technology implements image recognition, the company's actual focus is to improve the grasping and ability precision of the robotic arm.
- Corporate Culture
- The company was founded 2 years ago and has already grown to about 20 employees, including two engineers from overseas. Many of the staff speak good English. Many of them are graduates from Tokyo University, so it is a great environment for polishing knowledge and skills.
The company utilizes a flex time system. The staff are friendly, motivated, and passionate professionals. The company also provides exercise machines that employees are free to use.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -The company is cooperating with many hardware makers (including Nvidia).
-The company is tackling a diverse range of areas and industries including agriculture, construction and manufacturing.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- You will be responsible for moving the developed software on the actual machine on site.
You will build the proper environment on site, check the operation, and acquire data in order to run the AI software.
・ Setting up the computer and systems used in the field
・ Connecting the sensors / actuator / PLC to the computer (implementation of communication programs such as serial communication and CAN).
・ Installing the sensor on the aircraft.
・ Connecting to electrical system.
・ Executing AI software in the field and acquiring and analyzing execution logs.
・Languages used: Python, C ++, ROS
・Usage environment: In-house operation server, AWS, Docker
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Development experience on Linux PC.
-Minimum Python coding ability.
-Fluent Japanese to communicate with clients.
-Ability to respond to on-site work.
- Japanese Level
-Knowledge about sensors / actuators / PLC.
-Experience using ROS (Robot Operating System).
-Development experience on Windows PC.
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ People who have been developing software and hardware but want to go to the site more.
・ People who want to develop products while communicating with clients and people in the field.
・ People who want to support the automation of construction machinery from the surrounding parts instead of the core technology.
・ People who want to get involved, but are not confident in research ability to do R & D.
・ People who want to get involved in startups that develop innovative technologies.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Smartphone / tablet rental is available.
-Visa support is provided.