- About the company
- This company's mission is to gain the sympathy of society, customers and the community, and enhance the sense of fulfillment of employees, and provide advice to all of stake holders by using optics, combustion, plasma and IT technologies.
In particular, this company mainly provides technical consulting services as well as technical development support and development services using advanced technologies such as optical, spectral analysis technology, laser technology field, LIBS, microwave related technology, plasma measurement technology and precision measurement technology.
They have realized research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization that meet the product needs of customers and the market. Especially they have contributed to engine development for major automobile manufacturers and projects related to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Corporate Culture
- This company has experienced hiring five foreign nationals with doctoral degrees and has been practicing building a global organization.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- The CEO himself has cultivated knowledge and technology in specialized research on LIBS, plasma measurement, and microwave plasma through working as a professor at Kobe University and Stanford University, editor-in-chief of international academic societies, and representative from Japan. He has written more than 40 papers related to the field.
- You will be in charge of research and development and assistance in plasma spectroscopy measurement (laser spectroscopy, LIBS, etc.) using your skills in lens design, mechanical design, analog circuit design, digital circuit design, and measurement technology. You will be involved not only in academic research but also in practical experience such as technical consulting and technology development support tailored to customers and market needs.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only