- About the company
- Established in 2015 with the mission of "enriching the working generation", this company has been developing and providing an asset management robo-advisor that can easily make fully automatic international diversified investments, along with a web application that allows users to make funded investments with shopping change.
The asset management robo-advisor is their main business where users receive online proposals of optimal asset management portfolios that best suits them. This asset management portfolio is generated by analyzing international financial market data using state-of-the-art asset management algorithms used by institutional investors around the world.
In terms of organizational structure, it is a "manufacturing financial institution" in which creators such as engineers and designers make up the majority of the company. In November 2020, the assets under custody from customers exceeded 320 billion yen, and it is growing day by day as the number one robo-advisor in Japan. In December 2020, it was newly listed on the Mothers market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has half the members from financial institutions and half from IT startups, so it is a well-balanced organization with startup growth thinking and flexible thinking in a calm atmosphere.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- You will be in charge of iOS development of "Robo-advisor" that automates asset management. In the phase of expanding the business scale, you will lead the planning and development of core functions that realize world-class asset management.
-Planning, design, development and operation of iOS version application of asset management robo-advisor.
-Developing the application that users can feel refreshing when they actually using it.
-Version control: Git
-Project management: Jira, Trello
-Others: AWS, Google BigQuery, Firebase, Figma, github
-CI environment: Bitrise
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-5 + years of experience in developing and operating iOS applications.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in developing and operating financial services.
-Experience in server-side development.
-Experience of leading the team.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Person who can manage a team of 3 or 4 people as a lead engineer.
-Person who can proceed with development with an awareness of stable system operation.
-Person who wants to take on the challenge of developing services to expand the scale of services, such as developing apps with new functions and regular updates.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- You can choose your own PC type
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- -Shuffle lunch (lunch with other team members, provided 1,500 yen / person).
-Team lunch (Food and drink payment within the team, provided 5,000 yen / person).
-Club activity support system (with activity fee).