- About the company
- Established in 2015 with the mission of "enriching the working generation", this company has been developing and providing an asset management robo-advisor that can easily make fully automatic international diversified investments, along with a web application that allows users to make funded investments with shopping change.
The asset management robo-advisor is their main business where users receive online proposals of optimal asset management portfolios that best suits them. This asset management portfolio is generated by analyzing international financial market data using state-of-the-art asset management algorithms used by institutional investors around the world.
In terms of organizational structure, it is a "manufacturing financial institution" in which creators such as engineers and designers make up the majority of the company. In November 2020, the assets under custody from customers exceeded 320 billion yen, and it is growing day by day as the number one robo-advisor in Japan. In December 2020, it was newly listed on the Mothers market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has half the members from financial institutions and half from IT startups, so it is a well-balanced organization with startup growth thinking and flexible thinking in a calm atmosphere.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- You will be in charge of server-side development of "Robo-advisor" that automates asset management.
Since there are currently multiple engineers who can design and implement zero-based design and code efficiency, you will be responsible for bottom-up of the technical capabilities of the engineer team together with the members.
-Plan, design, development and operation of financial system.
-Extracting problems with existing functions and proposing solutions
-Effect verification and function improvement after function introduction
-Design,development and operation from planning of new functions.
-Lead of system cooperation project with financial institutions.
-Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, ECS, Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway.etc)
-OS: Windows Server, Linux
-DB: SQL Server, MySQL
-Middleware: IIS, Nginx, Tomcat
-Language: Go, Python, PowerShell
-Monitoring: DataDog, PagerDuty, Fluentd
-BI: Google BigQuery, Tableau
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in member management and team management (organization of 3 or more people).
-Experience in developing and operating Web applications in Java.
-Development and operation experience using cloud services (better with AWS).
-Basic knowledge of transactions in RDB.
-Development experience using Git / GitHub.
-Experience in examining architecture in system development (even if you participated as a member, there is no problem).
-Commitment to coding.
-Skills that sympathize with the direction of the company and involve other engineers in discussions to put it into the source code.
- Japanese Level
-Experience of Spring Boot.
-Understanding algorithms and data structures.
-Experience in environment construction and design for CI / CD.
-Experience in defining requirements and designing specifications for Web applications.
-Financial business knowledge / interest.
-Experience lightning talks.
-Experience involved in training cross-organizational engineers.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Person who can manage a team of 3 or 4 people as a lead engineer.
-Person who can proceed with development with an awareness of stable system operation.
-Person who wants to take on the challenge of developing services to expand the scale of services, such as developing apps with new functions and regular updates.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- You can choose your own PC type
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- Language learning support
- -Shuffle lunch (lunch with other team members, provided 1,500 yen / person).
-Team lunch (Food and drink payment within the team, provided 5,000 yen / person).
-Club activity support system (with activity fee).