- About the company
- The company has been developing their own business with the mission of "improving lives with technology and blending it into our daily consumption." The company's main business is a mobile order platform, and it has been introduced to service provider companies such as restaurants and shops. The mobile application provided by this company allows customers to order food and other products on their smartphones before going to restaurants and shops, reducing waiting time. The company's product also allows restaurants and shops to manage customer orders and sales information and provide products during busy periods by pre-ordering or pre-paying by monitoring demand forecasts.
- Corporate Culture
- Team members are working together with passion for the product and for providing value to the users ahead.
The company has a flexible structure enabling quick decision making where members can contribute their ideas and the team is involved in decision making.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The company's product has been gaining popularity and well-known restaurants have introduced it. They also have been promoting capital tie-ups with companies such industry leading credit card companies and a company with the largest market share in POS cash register systems.
While they are currently focusing on restaurant businesses, their long-term business plan is to enable many physical stores from large to small, and medium-sized stores to develop their business on their own service platform. The company plans to accelerate the expansion of the service and evolve it into a system that integrates all operations such as search, order, reservation, and settlement.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- No dress code
- Flexible seating
- More than 20% of employees are female
- You will be responsible for leading the development of a next-generation mobile ordering service that enables customers to place orders on their smartphones at restaurants.
You will be responsible for making decisions on the selection of technology in consideration of technology trends, stability, productivity and providing technical knowledge to the product manager while participating from the planning stage across departments. You will also be expected to work on development to enhance the potential of the product.
-Leading the team in architecture design and implementation based on extensive technical knowledge.
-Giving code reviews and feedback to protect the code quality of the product.
-Being Responsible for maximizing team productivity.
-Finding technical issues and addressing them with your team.
-Supporting the improvement of the team's technical capabilities.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience leading technical projects and teams, including technology selection.
-Development experience in a cloud-native environment utilizing container technology.
- Japanese Level
-Deep knowledge in one or more technical areas.
-In-depth knowledge of multithreaded programming.
-Experience in developing and operating micro service architecture.
-Development experience using gRPC and GraphQL.
-Experience contributing to OSS projects.
-Interest in OMO, omni-channel, and the future image of physical stores.
-Strong interest in web services and web applications.
-Proactive about keeping up to date with the latest information and taking on new challenges and a mindset for improving things.
-Experience or desire to create new value and business at a startup.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who can develop while thinking about future design and can discover and solve problems.
-People who can accept feedback honestly.
-People who can report problems early and involve the team in solving them.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year (December, June)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- Family Allowances
- -In-house product usage allowance.
-Health care support (fitness club, gym use assistance).
-Referral recruitment allowance (500,000 yen will be provided to the introducer).
-Paid leave will be available starting from your first day with the company.
-Overseas travel expense subsidy.
-Life stage support (short working hours system during pregnancy and childcare, prenatal and postnatal leave / nursing care leave system).