- About the company
- The company has been developing their own business with the mission of "improving lives with technology and blending it into our daily consumption." The company's main business is a mobile order platform, and it has been introduced to service provider companies such as restaurants and shops. The mobile application provided by this company allows customers to order food and other products on their smartphones before going to restaurants and shops, reducing waiting time. The company's product also allows restaurants and shops to manage customer orders and sales information and provide products during busy periods by pre-ordering or pre-paying by monitoring demand forecasts.
- Corporate Culture
- Team members are working together with passion for the product and for providing value to the users ahead.
The company has a flexible structure enabling quick decision making where members can contribute their ideas and the team is involved in decision making.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The company's product has been gaining popularity and well-known restaurants have introduced it. They also have been promoting capital tie-ups with companies such industry leading credit card companies and a company with the largest market share in POS cash register systems.
While they are currently focusing on restaurant businesses, their long-term business plan is to enable many physical stores from large to small, and medium-sized stores to develop their business on their own service platform. The company plans to accelerate the expansion of the service and evolve it into a system that integrates all operations such as search, order, reservation, and settlement.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- No dress code
- Flexible seating
- More than 20% of employees are female
- You will be involved in the overall front end of product development for mobile ordering services that allow customers to place orders on their smartphones at restaurants and other stores.
You are expected to perform hypothesis testing at high speed and run the PDCA cycle for development of products in order to maintain the balance between improving the quality of the product code and the user experience of both restaurant customers and staff.
-SPA development using Vue.js, Nuxt.js and TypeScript.
-Leading appropriate technology selection and hypothesis testing according to the phase of each product.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
*One of the following experiences is required.
-Development experience with Vue.js, React.js.
-Modern front-end development experience using virtual DOM.
-Deep understanding of Data Binding.
- Japanese Level
-SPA development experience.
-Development experience with TypeScript.
-Knowledge of performance improvement.
-Experience of improving UI / UX.
-Experience writing front-end test code.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Person who can develop while thinking about future design and can always discover and solve problems.
-People who can accept feedback honestly.
-Person who can report problems early and involve the team.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year (December, June)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- Family Allowances
- -In-house product usage allowance.
-Health care support (fitness club, gym use assistance).
-Referral recruitment allowance (500,000 yen will be provided to the introducer).
-Giving paid leave on the same day when you join the company.
-Overseas travel expense subsidy.
-Life stage support (short working hours system during pregnancy and childcare, prenatal and postnatal leave / nursing care leave system).