- About the company
- This Startup company develops and provides AI-based body measurement technology.
Using smartphone technology, they have built a unique AI algorithm and platform that allows anyone to measure the whole body while wearing clothes, anytime, anywhere.
The startup was established by the US headquarters in January 2019 and the Japanese subsidiary in May, but their technology has already been used by large retail companies in Japan.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has 14 employees in Japan.
・AI engineers can speak English. (3 people)
・AI team can share the documents in English with members.
・Some departments don't speak English.
・When working across multiple departments, there may be cases where Japanese will be the main language used. In such cases, someone will be able to provide support.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- PR Aspects
- The company has recently received funding from VCs.
- Other details
- The Company is looking for a Project Manager to become a part of their team.
There are many Tech Departments in the company and teams are growing rapidly. They are in need of a Project Manager
to drive software deliverables.
・Release management for the company's software releases (frontend, backend,
・Create release plans, drive engineering teams and testers and manage
software releases on schedule
・Track progress for engineering deliverables including test execution
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Ability to listen & speak in Japanese and English fluently in a work environment
-Ability to read & write in Japanese in a work environment (only for partner project)
-Has significant work experience in software project management, at least for 3 years
-Self-governance, ownership and leadership, problem-solving
-ability, proactive mindset
-ability to debug and find a root cause
-ability to code
- Japanese Level
-Experience in project management for mobile application development
-Experience in project management for infrastructure development
-Experience in project management for AI development
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・You can work from home 3~4 times a week.
・There is two times for team meetings in one day.