- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- As a member of the Scrum Development team, you will collaborate with product owners and engineers to improve the company's BtoC and BtoB products and propose new functions. In addition, you will collaborate with the user community team to develop designs that achieve the needs of users.
You will not only design the surface layer, but also create and nurture services while interacting and collaborating with business leaders and engineers from the planning stage.
-Experience design support
-Usability survey (UX researchers are also enrolled)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Japanese language skills (equivalent to JLPT N1).
-1.5+ work experience.
-Approximately 3+ years of professional work experience as a UI designer (designing for iOS/Android, or web applications), and experience creating UI's incorporating information design.
-Experience using prototyping tools like Figma and Sketch.
-Strong understanding of design guidelines for different platforms (iOS, Android).
- Japanese Level
-Experience with product experience design (UX) based on business strategies.
-Experience running improvement trials and developing hypotheses to consider numerical indicators.
-Experience working with Scrum development.
-Experience conducting usability surveys from design to implementation.
-Experience in building a design system.
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who can think logically and work honestly and humbly.
People who can communicate well with other team members and departments, and can adjust to changes
Those who are proactive
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year (March, July)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Special leave: Marriage leave, condolence leave, disaster leave, childbirth / childcare leave, sabbatical leave.
Retirement allowance system (retirement age: 60 years old).
Stock holding system.
The company also offers professional development support systems including support for attending Management School, support for a short-term overseas study abroad, and self-development support.