- About the company
- With the vision of changing the world from Energy, the company was established to solve the issue of energy in Japan. CEO of the company thought the future in renewable energy and he started to prepare for launching his own company by joining one of the largest wind energy venture firms back in 2006.
After Tohoku Earthquake, he was convinced of the renewable energy to be the solution for nuclear energy challenges in Japan. They set themselves the target of generating an amount of electricity equivalent to a single nuclear reactor (approximately 1,000 megawatts) by the year 2017. Several years have passed since the company was established, and today they are involved in photovoltaic projects that produce approximately 700 megawatts of electricity (as of September 2015). They are also starting to become involved in wind power and small-scale hydroelectric power projects, and are making steady progress towards helping renewable energy take root in society. One of the services that the company provides is to develop marketable energy by coordinating with land owners, field research, negotiating with energy companies, getting permission etc…
The company established the joint venture with German company to leverage the experience of the Germany company in its unique simulation technology.
- Corporate Culture
- The group believes in value of diversity. Presently, in their group, there are employees coming from diverse background. For example, there are people with age 70s. Also there are many foreign employees working: and their nationalities are ranged from Germany, Spain, Turkey, and Australia.
In the office, their work language is English and Japanese and everyone goes beyond many kinds of borders.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Official Language is English
- ＜Job Description＞
・Manage construction at power plants
・Act as a site representative of photovoltaic or wind power plants. The company is constructing as a primary contractor and also is in charge of managing and supervising an entire construction site
・Craft and review construction schedules
・Project management in system designing, construction, external construction workers, and supply chains
・Support on construction related topics cross-functionally in the company
*You will be based at the Tokyo or Fukuoka office, but be stationed at construction sites across Japan via long-term business trips for each project. (The company will prepare the accommodation on-site.)
*The cost of traveling back home is subsidized twice a month. You are also able to invite your family to go to you if you are not able to travel.
＜What you can expect from us＞
・You will manage and supervise the entire construction work of power plants in various areas in Japan. The work scale is large and rewarding.
*Not only does the company receive project orders by bringing in the technical skills from juwi AG, a world leaning renewable energy company standing out in its amount of renewables generated, they also recently received funding from Tokyo Gas and they work on projects together. They focus on steadily winning projects.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・A qualified first-class civil works execution manager (knowledgeable in civil engineering)
・Experience being a site representative in a construction relevant to civil work
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Excellent communication skills and flexible mindset to make good relationship with internal/external and Japanese/non-Japanese members.
・Demonstrated skills in project development, team management, and leadership
・Mindset to learn Japanese customs
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・ Flex-time:
You can choose the start time and finish time from the times below.
・ There is a separate on-site stay allowance (500 yen / day). It will be paid once every six months at the time of the bonus.
・ Bonus twice a year
・ You will be assigned to Tokyo or Fukuoka