- About the company
- With the mission to improve communication through new technology, this company has developed a system that enhances traditional computer-telephone integration, utilizing cloud and AI technologies. By using the latest technology and with increased functionality, their service has allowed hundreds of companies to maximize profitability and increase sales efficiency.
Presently the company has been researching and developing new patented technology incorporating voice recognition and analysis. They are also growing their team and hiring new engineers to undergo a full renewal of their product.
- Corporate Culture
- There are members with various backgrounds in terms of nationality, age, and previous jobs.
The members of this company are diverse in nationality, coming from over 9 different countries.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- You will design, build and operate a reliable service infrastructure architecture as a DevOps engineer in the Site Reliability Engineering Team. Since this role is close to the business side and you can be involved in the growth of products and the improvement of service value of the B2B SaaS business, you can promote the development strategy based on the needs you have obtained to make the company's business leap forward.
Site Reliability Engineering Team work:
-Design, development and operation of micro services and infrastructure system.
-Design and operation of monitoring system using Zabbix, StackDriver, etc.
-Promotion of Infrastructure as code.
-Development related to Automatic Operation.
-Optimization of performance, cost and operation.
-Planning and operation of measures to improve development productivity.
-Planning and operation of measures to achieve both strong security and convenience.
DevOps Engineer responsibility:
-Design, build and operate a reliable service infrastructure architecture
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience developing and operating infrastructure for large scale web services
-2+ years of experience in designing, building, and operating commercial services with IaaS.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in object-oriented programming with C#.
-Experience in team development using GitHub.
-Team lead experience
-Project management experience
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Someone who wants to increase their own value as an engineer.
-Someone who wants to take on new challenges.
-Person who has experience in both development and infrastructure.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Salary promotion assessment: 4 times a year (October, January, April, July)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- You can choose your own PC type
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- -Flextime system (core time 10: 00 ~ 15: 00)
-House allowance： 20,000 yen / month for within 1.5km area from office.
-Family / Partner Birthday System： You can apply on the birthday of your family / partner. can finish work at 17:00 & will be paid 10,000 yen congratulatory money. If you are a partner, you can apply only once a year.