- About the company
- With the mission to improve communication through new technology, this company has developed a system that enhances traditional computer-telephone integration, utilizing cloud and AI technologies. By using the latest technology and with increased functionality, their service has allowed hundreds of companies to maximize profitability and increase sales efficiency.
Presently the company has been researching and developing new patented technology incorporating voice recognition and analysis. They are also growing their team and hiring new engineers to undergo a full renewal of their product.
- Corporate Culture
- There are members with various backgrounds in terms of nationality, age, and previous jobs.
The members of this company are diverse in nationality, coming from over 9 different countries.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- You will lead the in-house product development team to develop their web application for their core product as a lead full stack engineer.
This team is primarily responsible for the planning, designing and developing of web and mobile applications for own product, as well as integrating cutting-edge technology to in-house services.
-Development of Front-end architecture
-Create server and database for functionality
-API design and development
-Ensure that all development meets technical and user requirements
You will be responsible for accelerating the design, development and operation of the application and server as well as managing team members. You can gain a wide range of experience and knowledge, and grow as a lead full stack engineer. You can also actively introduce new technologies and create a development environment the team can gain a strong sense of ownership and love for products. In addition, because you can promote the IT strategy and build a system environment by yourself, you can improve your ability to create a business as well as technology.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-5+ years of experience in web application development and operation.
-Work experience using Vue, React, or Angular.
-Work experience using any server-side language such as Perl, Ruby, Java, PHP, .Net, Python, or Node.js
-Experience with MySQL, SQL, or PostgreSQL
-Web application development experience using LAMP stack
-Knowledge of software / DB development design patterns and anti-patterns
-Good communication ability.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in developing cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, and Azure.
-Virtualization tools such as VirtualBox, KVM, Hyper-V, Docker, etc.
-Provisioning and deploying tools such as Chef, Ansible, and Puppet.
-CI tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins, Travis, etc.
-Team management experience.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Someone who wants to increase their own value as an engineer.
-Someone who wants to take on new challenges.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Salary promotion assessment: 4 times a year (October, January, April, July)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- You can choose your own PC type
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- -Flextime system (core time 10: 00 ~ 15: 00)
-House allowance： 20,000 yen / month for within 1.5km area from office.
-Family / Partner Birthday System： You can apply on the birthday of your family / partner. can finish work at 17:00 & will be paid 10,000 yen congratulatory money. If you are a partner, you can apply only once a year.