- About the company
- This startup company founded in 2015 is known for their electronic money services. Their platform manages and develops services geared towards inbound travelers and they have kiosks around downtown areas and airports. The engineers in the company are also currently developing an app to help provide better and more convenient services.
The company is dedicated to their mission of changing the world through contributing to the introduction of a cashless society. Currently, it is providing services that make it convenient for travelers to exchange and use foreign currencies electronically within Japan. However, the company aims to expand the reach of their services in the near future.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a startup atmosphere which engineers may appreciate. It has a flexible and relaxed environment. There is flextime and remote work is possible. There is no dress code and employees can wear casual clothing in the office. Engineers can work freely and independently. However, the CEO wants to encourage teamwork within the company.
There are currently 20 people working in the company and it is divided into two teams; the software team and the hardware team. Both teams are composed of passionate engineers and designers who are enthusiastic about the company’s mission. The company also recently moved to a bigger office which provides more room and better work conditions.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company has raised an undisclosed amount of funding for venture.
The company works with IC card companies, such as PASMO and Suica.
It has been featured in different media platforms within Japan.
- The company aims to develop unique services to further enhance the convenience of cashless payments.
To that end, the company also develops its own hardware for using services such as kiosk enclosures and mobile payment terminals.
The company is looking for front-end engineers skilled in UI UX to create services that people will want to use.
■ Key Responsibilities:
・ UI design and implementation of management screens and applications
・ Terminal UI design-implementation
・ Front-end implementation of various Web services
■ Technology stack
・ React, Redux, Gatsby, GraphQL
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Practical experience in front-end development (3 years or more)
* Development skills such as React / Redux are required.
- Japanese Level
・ Experience in web design and graphic design
・ Experience implementing motion in the development of Flash and games
・ Experience in user interviews and usability testing
・ Experience in launching new businesses
・ Management / direction experience
- Type of people (Personality)
- - People who have a strong passion to change the market
- People who are interested in the latest technology
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Book purchase support
- Language learning support