- About the company
- This Startup company develops and provides AI-based body measurement technology.
Using smartphone technology, they have built a unique AI algorithm and platform that allows anyone to measure the whole body while wearing clothes, anytime, anywhere.
The startup was established by the US headquarters in January 2019 and the Japanese subsidiary in May, but their technology has already been used by large retail companies in Japan.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has 14 employees in Japan.
・AI engineers can speak English. (3 people)
・AI team can share the documents in English with members.
・Some departments don't speak English.
・When working across multiple departments, there may be cases where Japanese will be the main language used. In such cases, someone will be able to provide support.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- PR Aspects
- The company has recently received funding from VCs.
- Other details
- The company is expanding their Engineering organization and looking for a tech-savvy
Software Engineer who loves to thrive in a fast-moving AI industry.
The Company is looking for a Mobile App Engineer to become a part of their team.
・Develop software of relevant areas
・Proactively lead & execute relevant projects - requirement analysis, requirement definition, basic and detailed design, coding, test, debug, etc.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Able to speak, read, write Japanese
(More than Conversational level)
(The common language is Japanese)
(During the interviews(all Japanese))
-Over 2 years of experience working for a Japanese startup
-Ability to code with any modern language(s) commonly used in Android or iOS application development
-Has significant work experience in relevant areas, at least for 5 years
-Self-governance and leadership (experience as a lead engineer and/or key contributor)
-Ability to listen & speak in Japanese & English fluently in work environment
-Experience of Unity / C# application development
- Japanese Level
-Experience of Deep Learning, 3D and/or AR application development
-Experience of web application development
-Familiality with CI/CD tool. (eg. Bitrise)
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・You can work from home 3~4 times a week.
・There is two times for team meetings in one day.