- About the company
- The company’s mission is to provide solutions for the increasing Japanese social problems caused by low birth rate and its resulting labor scarcity. Its vision is to automate industrial machines through the power of AI with a focus on precision.
Recently, they have been developing a robotic arm that has the precision of a restaurant's kitchen staff. While their technology implements image recognition, their actual focus is to improve the grasping and ability precision of the robotic arm.
- Corporate Culture
- The company was founded 2 years ago and has already grown to about 20 employees, including two engineers from overseas. Many of the staff speak good English. Many of them are graduates from Tokyo University, so it is a great environment for knowledge and skills polishing.
They have flex time system. The staff are friendly, motivated, and passionate professionals. The company also provides exercise machines that employees are free to use.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- -The company is cooperating with many hardware makers (including Nvidia).
-The company is tackling a diverse range of areas and industries including agriculture, construction and manufacturing.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- You will develop control technology for various sensors to utilize the technology developed in-house in the real situations.
・ Development of control programs using GNSS, IMU, LiDAR, etc.
・ Development of control programs for industrial cameras and IP cameras.
・ Development of control system using PLC etc.
・Languages used: Python, C ++, ROS.
・Usage environment: In-house operation server, AWS, Docker.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-High coding skill using Python or C or C ++.
-Basic knowledge about electronic circuits.
-Problem solving skills.
- Japanese Level
-Embedded software development experience.
-Experience in developing systems using ROS.
-Code development and management experience in team projects.
-Experience of contributing to OSS.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are goal oriented and try to find the best way to a solution.
-People who can always look ahead and make efforts based on failures and setbacks.
-People who can flexibly accept the opinions of others.
-People who have the mindset to always contribute to society.
-People who are sincere to everyone.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Smartphone / tablet rental.