- About the company
- The company’s mission is to provide solutions for the increasing Japanese social problems caused by low birth rate and consequent labor scarcity. Its vision is to automate industrial machines through the power of AI with a focus on precision.
Recently, the company has been developing a robotic arm that has the precision of a restaurant's kitchen staff. While their technology implements image recognition, the company's actual focus is to improve the grasping and ability precision of the robotic arm.
- Corporate Culture
- The company was founded 2 years ago and has already grown to about 20 employees, including two engineers from overseas. Many of the staff speak good English. Many of them are graduates from Tokyo University, so it is a great environment for polishing knowledge and skills.
The company utilizes a flex time system. The staff are friendly, motivated, and passionate professionals. The company also provides exercise machines that employees are free to use.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -The company is cooperating with many hardware makers (including Nvidia).
-The company is tackling a diverse range of areas and industries including agriculture, construction and manufacturing.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- You will be responsible for reproducing the situations in the real world in a virtual space and producing the state of machine automation realized in the virtual space in a good-looking form.
・ Creating 3D objects of existing things in the real world acquired in the form of videos and point clouds.
・ Developing a mechanism that enables people who do not have knowledge of 3D and CG to create 3D objects.
・ Developing drawing modules that produce digital space in a cool way (wireframes, etc.)
・ Developing a module that draws digital space photo-realistically.
・ Developing VR application.
・Languages used: Python, C ++, ROS.
・Usage environment: In-house operation server, AWS, Docker.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-High skills and experience related to Computer Graphics (Implementation experience in the field, or excellent research experience in university or graduate school).
-Coding skills using Python or C ++.
-Problem solving skills.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in development of VR application.
-Papers and patents that have achieved remarkable results.
-Experience of contributing to OSS.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Person who always has the strong will to the goal and try to find the best way.
-Person who can always look ahead and make efforts based on failures and setbacks.
-Person who can flexibly accepts the opinions of others.
-Person who has the mindset to always contribute to society.
-Person who is sincere to everyone.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Smartphone / tablet rental.