- About the company
- The company’s mission is to provide solutions for the increasing Japanese social problems caused by low birth rate and its resulting labor scarcity. Its vision is to automate industrial machines through the power of AI with a focus on precision.
Recently, they have been developing a robotic arm that has the precision of a restaurant's kitchen staff. While their technology implements image recognition, their actual focus is to improve the grasping and ability precision of the robotic arm.
- Corporate Culture
- The company was founded 2 years ago and has already grown to about 20 employees, including two engineers from overseas. Many of the staff speak good English. Many of them are graduates from Tokyo University, so it is a great environment for knowledge and skills polishing.
They have flex time system. The staff are friendly, motivated, and passionate professionals. The company also provides exercise machines that employees are free to use.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- -The company is cooperating with many hardware makers (including Nvidia).
-The company is tackling a diverse range of areas and industries including agriculture, construction and manufacturing.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- You will be in charge of designing and developing technical solutions to real world problems using robotics technologies. You will be developing robotic solutions to be applied across a wide range of areas including construction, food, agriculture, transportation, automobiles etc.
・ Configuration design of sensors and actuators.
・ Development of calibration algorithms.
・ Development of robot systems using ROS.
・ Operation verification of robot systems using simulators.
・ Management of field experiments and log analysis.
・Languages used: Python, C ++, ROS
・Usage environment: In-house operation server, AWS, Docker
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Skills and experience related to robotics (Implementation experience in the field, or relevant research experience in university or graduate school).
-Coding skills with Python or C ++.
-Development experience using ROS.
-Problem solving skills.
-Hands on experience with handling robots.
- Japanese Level
-Highly recognized papers and patents.
-Experience contributing to OSS.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are goal driven.
-People who can think ahead and make decisions based on failures and setbacks.
-People who are flexible and can accept the opinions of others.
-People who wish to make valuable contributions to society.
-People who are sincere.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Smartphone / tablet rental is available.
-Visa support is provided.