- About the company
- This Startup company develops and provides AI-based body measurement technology.
Using smartphone technology, they have built a unique AI algorithm and platform that allows anyone to measure the whole body while wearing clothes, anytime, anywhere.
The startup was established by the US headquarters in January 2019 and the Japanese subsidiary in May, but their technology has already been used by large retail companies in Japan.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has 14 employees in Japan.
・AI engineers can speak English. (3 people)
・AI team can share the documents in English with members.
・Some departments don't speak English.
・When working across multiple departments, there may be cases where Japanese will be the main language used. In such cases, someone will be able to provide support.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- PR Aspects
- The company has recently received funding from VCs.
- Other details
- The Company is looking for a AI Engineer to become a part of their team.
・Body estimation from photos with AI measurement development.
・ AI data analysis
・ Human body 3D data analysis
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Python:PyTorch and/or TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, OpenCV
-Ability to read arXiv papers
-Expert in machine learning, deep learning, linear algebra and stochastic statistics
-Experience and achievements in Kaggle or competitive programming
- Japanese Level
-Experience to submit AI-related peer-reviewed paper(s)
-Experience to submit Computer Vision-related peer-reviewed paper(s)
-Experience in researching Photogrammetry: 3D estimation based on the picture
-Experience in CUDA kernel development
-AWS:SageMaker, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS
-Knowledge about 3D CG: an experience of 3D CG modelling with Blender or ZBrush
-Experience in 3D game development
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・You can work from home 3~4 times a week.
・There is two times for team meetings in one day.