- About the company
- This company was established in 2017 and aims to create a new lifestyle by utilizing both AI and brain science. They are developing a service that allows for early detection and prevention of dementia. Dementia is currently known as an incurable disease. Hence, the company wants to contribute to helping people find and detect the disease at its early stages and help prevent it through the use of machine learning. They have an ongoing partnership with one of the largest research labs in Japan to gather thousands of brain images and are dedicated to developing new technology.
- Corporate Culture
- This company values communication between members. They want all employees to be close and open to board members so that they can freely discuss and propose ideas. There are top-ranked medical researchers, designers, and a foreign engineer currently working at the company. Many of the employees also have Doctorate degrees and have a high understanding of the conducted research and the development of cutting-edge technologies. Therefore, members can experience diversity and learn from fellow members with different backgrounds and expertise.
There are remote work and flex time systems at this company. They hold once-a-month meetings with the whole team. They also hold daily meetings to discuss daily tasks and weekly meetings to review what everyone has done during the week. In addition, employees are urged to participate in conferences and highly encouraged to write research papers and academic articles for publishing and submission.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- They are working with one of the largest research labs in Japan.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Values clearly defined
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Flexible seating
- The company is currently looking for a MLOps engineer who will be responsible for planning and developing the infrastructure for the company's machine learning-based platform. This role will be vital for achieving the company's mission to develop technology that will enable the early detection and prevention of dementia.
- Planning the machine learning infrastructure through discussions with the R&D team
- Developing and operating the machine learning infrastructure
You will be the first engineer responsible for working on the planning of the platform's infrastructure, and will play a pivotal role in its direction. The company has also raised hundreds of millions of yen in investment funding, so this position provides the opportunity to play a key role in a critical phase of full-scale business development. You will also have the chance to explore new fields at the forefront of the domain of medical AI.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Experience with developing machine learning platform / MLOps platform using Kubernetes etc.
・ Experience with developing data analysis infrastructure using Hadoop, Spark, etc.
・ A degree in the field of computer science or equivalent knowledge / experience in computer science
・ Experience in middleware development
・ Development experience in Go and Scala
・ Development experience using GCP
・ Those who have read the OSS source code and understood the operation
・ Those who have sent a pull request to the OSS source code
・ Experience with making presentations outside of OSS, speakers, study sessions, blogs, etc.
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ People who can organize abstract issues
・ People who wish to solve real world problems through technology
・ People who can hold technical discussions to solve problems and separate opinions from facts
・ People who like programming and reading technical books as a hobby in their leisure time
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- - You will be able to work from anywhere in Japan.