- About the company
- The company was originally founded in Sweden and since 2016, it has grown to become a publicly traded company leading in the field of bio-printing and operating in 60 countries around the world. They develop 3D printers and biomaterials which can be applied to a wide range of fields including regenerative medicine, cell biology, drug discovery, dentistry, and synthetic biology. The company has been supplying their products to over 1,000 laboratories, and their products have been cited in publications related to tissue engineering, cell culturing, and liquid handling. The company has recently opened their office in Japan this year and are looking to expand their team.
- Corporate Culture
- The company opened their first Japanese office in Kyoto in 2020. While the company itself is publicly traded with offices located around the world, the Kyoto office is still in its early stage with only 4 employees. There is no dress code and employees can wear casual clothing in the office.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- This is a global company originally founded in Sweden, with offices located in the US, the UK, France, and Germany.
The company has ongoing collaborations with organizations including MedImmune, MIT and Takara Bio, and its printers have been used for research at Harvard University, Merck, Novartis, the U.S. Army, Toyota, Johnson & Johnson and more.
- Other details