- About the company
- With a vision to help improve the quality of society in all their activities, this company works to innovate their products and create new value in Office equipment, Commercial and Industrial printing, Healthcare and Industrial Optical Systems. Every member of their 40,000 employees share the same values as their CEO.
Due to the increasingly diverse and rapidly changing needs in today’s world. They look to vision the future and shape the course of their industries by constantly innovating not only their products but to improve their creativity and giving shape to their ideas.
With the well-being of society with a focus on the improvement and a “Better life”. The company is looking for likeminded individuals who want to help the company reach their vision.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Evaluation system is established
- Clear career path
- The company is working to create next-generation designs and new value with the aim of developing the business of all Group companies. In particular, they are contributing to the design development and new business creation of equipment / services in the office area, healthcare area, and sensing area.
In this position you will be responsible for working on the company's GUI's in a design/development capacity and will be involved in new business creation in existing areas.
You will have the chance to work on all products/services across the company's different departments.
•You will be involved in all UI operations related to products and services from existing and new business areas.
•You will be actively involved in in-house innovation activities such as creating new business opportunities.
[Expertise you will develop]
• You will be able to further develop your concept making skills
• You will have the chance to work with a wide range of related technologies
• You will experience launching new products from scratch
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
•3 years of experience in UI/UX design or more
•Able to make creative and conceptual ideas and proposals
•Able to practice with knowledge and experience of a human-centered design process
•Able to use Photoshop and Illustrator
★ Please be sure to attach a collection of works (portfolio) when applying.
- Japanese Level
•Experience in producing demo movies, etc.
•Work experience utilizing design thinking
•Front-end engineering skills
•English ability (TOEIC 600 points or higher, or equivalent conversation ability)
- Type of people (Personality)
- •Those who have communication skills to communicate well with people not only in their department, but in other departments and other companies
•Those who can voice their own opinions while taking in other people's perspectives
•Those who can communicate with people from different countries and cultures.
•Those who can take on new challenges with a positive attitude
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）