- About the company
- The company's main product belongs to the APP sector. It is related to the online gaming industry but it is not a gaming company itself. The company focuses on content creation (storytelling). It was founded some years ago by experienced professionals coming from the gaming industry.
One of the great features of the company's product is that it is interactive. The consumer can choose the way the story develops by clicking/choosing some specific options.
Its product is targeted mostly to the overseas market and the company already uses 10 languages and has product presence in 15 countries.
It is a great start up with creative professionals (including engineers). In the near future, they want to become the main platform for this field and become a huge repository, even of stories created by individuals.
The company creates content from scratch and it is always original content. Accordingly, creativity and originality are the mantra of the company.
- Corporate Culture
- Considering this company is still in the start-up stage (although growing fast), by joining them, you will have the chance to learn directly from the executives. Furthermore, there is flextime for working and 80% of employees are women.
There are already foreign employees working. All executive members can speak English.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- ・Visa sponsorship
・Globalized - flat - open minded working environment
(More than 60% of current staffs are from abroad.)
・Remote working available
・Free snack / soft drink bar
- This company is a fast-growing start-up with a cumulative download of over 30 million, monthly active users of over 1 million, and a mission of "new scenario content for the world."
Foreigner ratio is over 70%! You will be able to work in a global environment.
■ Key responsibilities
1: Talk with our engineers (currently 3 people, all foreigners) and direct the project (planning, progress management, progress report to management)
2: Promote the project as a bridge between the engineer team and other departments (mainly management and native English planners and designers)
■ Specific business image
This company mainly develops the following projects.
Currently, three foreign engineers (Japanese not available) are in charge of these developments.
In this work, you will communicate with them in English, plan, manage progress, and report progress to management.
This company attaches great importance to communication between engineers, planning, and creatives (designers), and would like to request the strengthening of the communication/development cooperation system across departments in the engineer team.
■ Development environment
・C#, PHP, JS, TypeScript
・Other tools: Slack, YouTrack, Git, etc.
■ Attractive Points:
・You can enjoy the real pleasure of working in a small team in a rapidly growing startup.
・The company's games are 100% self-developed, so you will be able to exercise creativity during development.
・The company's culture is very flat, so you can work with discretion.
・Your work will reach users all over the world and you can contribute towards establishing a new form of entertainment around the world.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ English native level
・ 3 years or more of any of the following experience
-PHP (modern web application development utilizing framework)
-Unity / C #
-Mobile app backend
・ Engineer organization management experience (3 years or more)
・ Strong interest in Japanese content such as anime
・ Working visa holders
- Japanese Level
・ Japanese ability above business level
・ Bridge engineer or PM experience
・ Game industry experience
・ Knowledge of world scenario apps (Episode, Choices, etc.)
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ In an environment where many members with various nationalities and backgrounds are enrolled and there are discrepancies in thinking and methods.
Those who can demonstrate leadership firmly and get involved in achieving their goals
・ Those who want to work as a core member in a venture
・ Those who want to work in a global workplace
・ People who love Japanese content regardless of genre such as anime, manga, and games, and who usually enjoy it as a hobby.
・ Those who can sympathize with our products and vision
・ Energetic and honest
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Will be awarded based on your performance
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- ・The company uses a flex time system
・Employees receive an annual pay rise in April based on performance
・Commuting allowance (up to 30,000 JPY per month)