Ruby on Rails
- About the company
- Developing and providing the cloud-based reception system.
A fast-growing startup company.
Selected by 54 promising venture companies selected by famous economic magazines. Founder has experienced corporate reception for more than 10 years, launched it, and the concept is "If you remove the extension from the reception, you will be more comfortable with the visitor reception."
By using existing chat tools (Slack, etc.) instead of using extensions, you can respond smoothly to customers.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Visa support
- The Company is looking for a BackEnd Engineer that will be working on development projects using Ruby on Rails.
-Ruby on Rails, github,
-AWS/GCP, Docker ,
-Circle CI ,
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Framework- Front end related
Ruby on Rails
・3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
・Reading Japanese document (Any Japanese conversation level is not required. It's OK if you can read Japanese document by using machine translation)
- Japanese Level
・React development experience
・Node.js development experience
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Someone with great communication skills
-Someone who likes challenges
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- -Other benefits：Book purchase(up to 3,000yen/month), babysitting service support(up to 30,000yen/month)
-No bonus : Included annual salary.
- Flex time: they have flex time culture. Core time is 12:00 to 17:00.
Usually engineers work only once a week in office and work from home in rest of the day.
(Now they work full remote work because of corona virus)