- About the company
- This company aims to reduce the cost of culturing various cells to less than 1/10000 of the conventional level by using the proprietary general-purpose large-scale cell culture technology. In 2021, they plan to launch cosmetics containing cultured foie gras and original ingredients.
In the future, they will implement a low-environmental-impact protein source in society by producing meat by culturing muscle cells.
They have raised 800 million yen (cumulative 1.1 billion yen) from venture capitals and operating companies in 2020, and will further accelerate business growth by strengthening their R&D structure.
- Corporate Culture
- This company has a corporate culture that encourages everyone to express their opinions. People who are likes to participate in open communication and take initiative to lead the company are suitable to be a part of their team.
There are excellent and positive mind members who dream of the future. And it is a diverse environment with people from various industries and backgrounds.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Communicate with foreign clients
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- Although they are a research-and-development type of venture, they develop products by utilizing PDCA in an agile system like IT products.
- Other details
- You will be responsible for research and development that specializes in information biology. Specifically, you are in charge of developing algorithms that predict interactions from comprehensive data on interactions between organs.
-Carry out experiment simplification, work simulation, construction, and design based on unique algorithms and designs for Signal transduction (excluding protein structural analysis), genetic information analysis, and fluid simulation.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience engaged in research such as signal transduction (excluding structural analysis of proteins), gene information analysis, fluid simulation, etc.
-Skills for web scraping and data mining.
- Japanese Level
-Completed the second graduate course.
-Paper submission, IP application experience.
-Skills in information biology and bioinformatics.
-Experience of algorithm construction and analysis (including experience of theoretical construction in academia and experience of advanced genomic medicine etc.)..
-Experience of animal cell culture experiment, knowledge to handle equipment of culture experiment.
-Business Level English skill.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -A person who is cheerful, lively, social, and capable of actively working in unknown fields.
-A person who can give ideas and lead and complete research.
-A person who positively learns Japanese.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Currently there are no regulations, but a personnel system is being designed.
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）