- About the company
- This company established in 2012 is developing a platform that connects companies to new graduates. This platform uses artificial intelligence to assist in searches and display the best results they have to match companies with students. Having companies directly contact the students instead of the other way around, this is considered a very innovative and new system in Japan and the company has received much recognition for their platform.
Although their system is already there, the company is looking for engineers to help add new functions to the existing system and develop their platform. The company’s mission is to provide support to new graduates for their first job. The team believes your first job after graduating has a major impact on your life. Hence, they want to help make sure to eliminate possible job mismatches and to promote career education to university students.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently employs about 130 employees. There are currently no foreign employees working in the company yet. However, the company has a friendly and kind atmosphere. It is mostly comprised of young professionals who make the work environment attractive to fellow young passionate engineers.
There is already an established flextime system and there is good organization in the office. Additionally, the environment is stabilizing and being part of the team allows for opportunities to work closely and actively on projects.
- PR Aspects
- - system adopted by companies like Shiseido and Nissan
- published in various media
- You will be responsible for producing a new graduate direct recruiting service development to increase the number of users and help eliminate possible mismatches in their job hunting and promote their career education.
Your job is not the simple progress management of the project, but the planning and analysis ability to improve the service.
・ Progressing projects across departments.
・ Making proposals for improvement based on numerical analysis.
・ Interviewing with customers.
・ Creating customer journey map.
・ Investigating competitors and markets.
This company is actively working on policies that can improve the efficiency of development and trials that will benefit users, so please take full advantage of your opinions.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Practical experience of improving operations such as producer, director.
-Progress management, planning ability, and driving force.
-Good communication ability.
-Ability to come up with good ideas.
-Skills for finding issues by breaking down the factors that cause events into cuts and elements.
-Ability to structure the behavior of users and identify lack of information.
-Experience of Improvement measures using GA and SQL data and information acquisition design and content creation.
-Experience presenting the analyzed contents in materials and presenting them to stakeholders.
-Hypothesis building from problem identification.
- Japanese Level
-Growth hack experience.
-Experience as SE
-Experience improving websites using AB test tools, heat maps, etc.
-Coding experience for HTML / CSS etc.
-Experience in qualitative problem discovery and hypothesis verification using user tests, user interviews, etc.
-Experience working with Engineers.
-Understand communication using numbers such as statistics.
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ Person who can work voluntarily with a sense of ownership.
・ Person who can think deeply to identify the essence of the task.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- *Other systems for employee:
-Side business system.
-Corporate defined contribution pension.