- About the company
- This is a data science company working on making the future come true.
Their core business is, by specializing in big data analytics – AI algorithm, to offer their clients tailored and optimal solutions. Its industries focus (clients) are top companies in automotive, manufacturing, IT, and finance.
The following are examples of concrete services:
- Automotive: helps with autonomous driving-related data.
- Manufacturing: helps factories become smarter.
- IT-logistics: helps with AI Chatbots.
- Finance: helps with risk management and tailored financial package recommendations.
One of their big projects is working, together with Toyota, KDDI and others, on autonomous driving.
The company puts people first, not only in words but with concrete policies. They value good performance and compensates accordingly, limits overtime work 8 hours in average less than 17-hours/month). It also provides flexible career path. People are free to decide whether to follow a career path that leads to a very technical or managerial role. People are encouraged to voice out their ideas during one on one meetings and have developer personal career sessions. Furthermore, they have flex time with core hours 10:00~16:00. They always have study sessions as well that occur 2~3 times a week.
The company offers various types of allowances and arrangements such as housing allowance for those living nearby (¥ 30,000/monthly). They also have a child care-related flexible arrangement (up until your kid goes to elementary school); money support for books purchase; training support; laptop purchase based on personal choice. People with disabilities are welcome. Example of their study session: reinforcement learning theory & implementation; implementation of topic models. There are also a lot of foreign staff already working in the company.
This is the perfect place for a professional aspiring to build strong expertise in data analytics.
- Corporate Culture
- -80% of the employees is Data Scientist or Engineers
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- You will be responsible for implementation and verification of machine learning algorithms in the development of in-house developed products and also embedding them into these products. You will be engaged in product enhancement so that more companies can utilize machine learning in their work.
・ Read the latest paper to implement and verify the algorithm.
・ Implementation of software for learning and verification of machine learning models using deep learning.
Acquired skills and experience:
・ Experience in solving customer issues by utilizing machine learning knowledge and experience.
・ Experience to follow the latest technological trends and utilize in products.
・ Experience working hard with data scientists with various backgrounds.
・ Python, C, C ++, etc.
【Framework / Library】
・ Chainer, pandas, NumPy, etc.
・ Azure, etc.
・ GitHub, Slack, etc.
・ Mac, Windows selectable
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience developing software using Python and C / C ++.
-Analysis experience using mathematical statistics and machine learning.
-Research and development experience related to image processing or machine learning.
-Mathematical ability to understand papers in fields such as machine learning.
-Deploying neural network implementation experience based on papers.
- Japanese Level
-Experience developing applications using machine learning.
-Development experience in a team using Pull Request.
-Contribution experience to OSS.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Person with a strong interest in solving customer problems using technologies including machine learning.
-Person who can perform duties independently without limiting the scope.
-Person who can discover the problem himself and work on the problem solving autonomously.
-Person with a high motivation to learn and collect information about technology.
-Person who can take ownership of their own business.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- You can choose your own PC type
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- *Other systems for employee:
-Influenza vaccination assistance system.
-Club activity support system.
-employee stock ownership.
-Payment of condolence money.
-Supports taking statistical tests.