- About the company
- The company was established on April 1, 2019 as a subsidiary of NTT West Group to carry out business based on the Group's projects. The company is focusing on utilizing drones for the maintenance and management of information and communication infrastructure and conducting inspections on infrastructure projects. Currently, they are developing inspection services that utilize drones for various infrastructure works such as steel towers, bridges and slopes.
Based on the vision of "I want to support the people who support us", the company aim's to reduce the burden on inspection operators nationwide and create a social environment where people can live with peace of mind.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has around 10 employees (including 5 from overseas).
・Japanese ability is not required. However, the company is expecting employees to study Japanese after joining.
・Most employees can speak English in the Engineering team.
・However, when working across multiple departments, there may be cases where Japanese will be the main language used. In such cases, someone will be able to provide support.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- -The company was born from a major Japanese telecommunications company.
-The company has recently received funding from VCs.
- 『Company information』
The company was established on April 1, 2019 to carry out business based on NTT West Group's know-how on maintenance and management of information and communication infrastructure and the inspection results utilizing drones. Currently, we are developing inspection services for various infrastructure such as steel towers, bridges and slopes.
Based on the vision of "I want to support the people who support it", we aim to reduce the burden on inspection operators nationwide and create a social environment where people can live with peace of mind.
The Company is looking for an AI Engineer with an expertise on image recognition to become a part of their team.
·Design and develop machine learning and deep learning systems to meet the customer requirements while discussing with clients and other divisions in the company.
·Implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools, and running machine learning tests and experiments.
·Research and implement the latest algorithms and methods for establishing high-precision and high-efficiency ML models.
·Design and develop MLOps framework for continuous improvement of ML models and inspection workflow.
·Management of ML projects by directing other engineers from outsourcing company and sharing the ML knowledge with other engineers.
AWS, Aurora DB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Linux, MacOSX
・Candidate's Japanese ability is not required.
・The company wants candidates to study Japanese after joining.
・Some employees can speak English in the Engineer team.
・There are cases where only Japanese can be understood when working with multiple departments.
In that case, someone can help.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only