- About the company
- The company was established on April 1, 2019 as a subsidiary of NTT West Group to carry out business based on the Group's projects. The company is focusing on utilizing drones for the maintenance and management of information and communication infrastructure and conducting inspections on infrastructure projects. Currently, they are developing inspection services that utilize drones for various infrastructure works such as steel towers, bridges and slopes.
Based on the vision of "I want to support the people who support us", the company aim's to reduce the burden on inspection operators nationwide and create a social environment where people can live with peace of mind.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has around 10 employees (including 5 from overseas).
・Japanese ability is not required. However, the company is expecting employees to study Japanese after joining.
・Most employees can speak English in the Engineering team.
・However, when working across multiple departments, there may be cases where Japanese will be the main language used. In such cases, someone will be able to provide support.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- -The company was born from a major Japanese telecommunications company.
-The company has recently received funding from VCs.
- 『Company information』
The company was established on April 1, 2019 to carry out business based on NTT West Group's know-how on maintenance and management of information and communication infrastructure and the inspection results utilizing drones. Currently, we are developing inspection services for various infrastructure such as steel towers, bridges and slopes.
Based on the vision of "I want to support the people who support it", we aim to reduce the burden on inspection operators nationwide and create a social environment where people can live with peace of mind.
The Company is looking for a Software Engineer to become a part of their team.
・ Development of Autopilot, the brain of drones
・ Coding based on requirements, operation verification on the aircraft
・ Feedback from analysis results through experiments to aircraft development
・ Acquire needs through conversations with customers and sales and define requirements
(Programming language to use)
ArduPilot, PX4, RTOS, DroneKit, MAVLink, AWS, etc
・Candidate's Japanese ability is not required.
・The company wants candidates to study Japanese after joining.
・Some employees can speak English in the Engineer team.
・There are cases where only Japanese can be understood when working with multiple departments.
In that case, someone can help.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in Control system software engineer in the robot / aviation field
-Experience in Standardization Drive system based on trends
(Vehicles, aviation systems, and NEST for takeoff, landing and charging,A system that controls POST for delivery)
- Japanese Level
-Japanese Language Skills: read/write/speak/listen skill
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ People with strong intellectual curiosity
・ Hard worker
・ A person with excellent communication skills who can hear the opinions of others and explain their thoughts
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- The core time is from 10:00 to 15:00.
you can work form home 8 times a month.
(It is possible that the system is changed in the near future.)