- About the company
- The company was established on April 1, 2019 as a subsidiary of NTT West Group to carry out business based on the Group's projects. The company is focusing on utilizing drones for the maintenance and management of information and communication infrastructure and conducting inspections on infrastructure projects. Currently, they are developing inspection services that utilize drones for various infrastructure works such as steel towers, bridges and slopes.
Based on the vision of "I want to support the people who support us", the company aim's to reduce the burden on inspection operators nationwide and create a social environment where people can live with peace of mind.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has around 10 employees (including 5 from overseas).
・Japanese ability is not required. However, the company is expecting employees to study Japanese after joining.
・Most employees can speak English in the Engineering team.
・However, when working across multiple departments, there may be cases where Japanese will be the main language used. In such cases, someone will be able to provide support.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- -The company was born from a major Japanese telecommunications company.
-The company has recently received funding from VCs.
- The Company is looking for an Image Recognition Control Engineer to join their team.
・Development of a companion computer that performs edge processing to autonomously control the navigation of the aircraft
using data (images and point clouds) acquired by drones (Performs distance measurement and self-position estimation in real time)
・Development of a system for remote monitoring and control by exchanging location information with the map system
・Supervision, QCD management for Above responsibilities In terms of technology when outsourcing.
Programming Language to use:
ArduPilot, PX4, DroneKit, MAVLink, AWS, etc.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Development experience in Lidar, V-SLAM
-You can implement linkage implementation with Map system
-You can go on a business trip to Osaka (about 7~12 times a month)Or you can work in Osaka
- Japanese Level
-Japanese Language read/write/speak/listen skill
-Experience of real-time Thai analysis using shooting data by drone
-Experience in GIS system development
- Development experience in Web system (front end)
- Development experience using cloud such as AWS
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ People with strong intellectual curiosity
・ Hard worker
・ A person with excellent communication skills who can hear the opinions of others and explain their thoughts
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- The core time is from 10:00 to 15:00.
you can work form home 8 times a month.
(It is possible that the system is changed in the near future.)