- About the company
- The company, founded in 2011, is a clothing company with the mission of providing high quality, comfortable luxury clothing worldwide. They have established several concept stores in Japan and have a presence in department stores. They have also launched a store overseas in the UK.
The company has established a global E-commerce platform and while it's development was previously outsourced, the company is currently redeveloping their platform with their own in-house development team.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has 15 employees at their head office including 3 employees from oversees. The main working language is English and the tech department currently has approximately 5 team members. The tech leader is from overseas and the CEO speaks English fluently.
The company has not introduced a flextime system, but it's negotiable to allow employees to work remotely, considering his/her lifestyle.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- -The company has been featured by the BBC
-The company has been awarded 'Entrepreneur of the Year' from multiple organizations including the British Chamber of Commerce.
-The company has multiple concept stores and a presence in department stores across Japan.
- You will be responsible for designing a brand website to ultimately attract more customers.
The company is expanding their brand worldwide and you will get to be a part of this exciting opportunity.
-Design brand website and EC site by using UI/UX skills.
-Create, edit and develop the look, layout and features of the website
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-LP Design experience by using UI/UX design technologies (Photoshop, XD, illustrator etc.)
-Understanding of web design for luxury businesses
- Japanese Level
-Conversational English skill
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are passionate and creative
-People who are proactive especially in sharing ideas
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- There is little overtime work, and you can maintain a work-life balance.