- About the company
- This startup company founded in 2015 is known for their electronic money services. Their platform manages and develops services geared towards inbound travelers and they have kiosks around downtown areas and airports. The engineers in the company are also currently developing an app to help provide better and more convenient services.
The company is dedicated to their mission of changing the world through contributing to the introduction of a cashless society. Currently, it is providing services that make it convenient for travelers to exchange and use foreign currencies electronically within Japan. However, the company aims to expand the reach of their services in the near future.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a startup atmosphere which engineers may appreciate. It has a flexible and relaxed environment. There is flextime and remote work is possible. There is no dress code and employees can wear casual clothing in the office. Engineers can work freely and independently. However, the CEO wants to encourage teamwork within the company.
There are currently 20 people working in the company and it is divided into two teams; the software team and the hardware team. Both teams are composed of passionate engineers and designers who are enthusiastic about the company’s mission. The company also recently moved to a bigger office which provides more room and better work conditions.
Depending on the candidate, there can be two or three interviews. On the first interview, there will be technical questions and a coding test. The CEO expects passionate candidates who share his vision of contributing to the world’s development and future.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company has raised an undisclosed amount of funding for venture.
The company works with IC card companies, such as PASMO and Suica.
It has been featured in different media platforms within Japan.
- You will be involved in the tasks below:
(1) Development of the payment application
It is implemented by ReactNative and supports iOS and Android. In the future, in order to expand the function, they are looking for people who can understand high quality applications and suggest their own ideas through discussing with existing engineers, designers, back-end engineers, managers, and others.
(2) Development of management application for stores
It is preferred to develop a simple app for stores. Depending on the client, there can be various tasks being done. Therefore, complicated apps are not desired.
And for this reason, the company would like to create an application that can perform simple operations (transaction cancellation, sales confirmation, etc.) lightly and quickly.
Although there is already a concept for the app, there has not been any implementation yet. They're currently considering PWA to implement this due to the nature of the app.
(3) Development of SDK
They integrate the payment system with client applications and create a Software Development Kit (SDK) that makes it easy to add payment functions to the application.
They are looking for people who can assist in the development of an SDK that performs tasks such as implementing new functions and implementing QR cameras operations.
(4) Development of basic application using SDK
Some of our clients would like to create an app that cannot be easily done in terms of time and money. Therefore, they are looking for people who can use the open source SDK and implement a basic application with only basic functionality that can still perform the desired tasks.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Flutter development experience
-Any experience in developing as a frontend engineer
-Any experience to develop any native application
-Any interest in UI/UX design
-iOS or Android app development experience
- Japanese Level
-Java or Kotlin
-Any experience in developing OSS
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who has strong passion to change the market
-People who like the latest technology
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）