- About the company
- The company was established in 2007 with the mission to ignite passion all over the world. They are developing an online platform that allows retail businesses to connect with brand ambassadors that can help expand their market presence across social networking platforms. The company believes in the power of the individual to improve product awareness and impact local business.
The company's marketing service also allows businesses to analyze data to measure the impact of brand ambassadors on marketing performance. They have also developed a system to support brand ambassadors and help them improve their online influence with consumers.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has 50 employees in total with an engineering team of 7 employees. The engineering team currently includes 3 engineers from overseas.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The company is committed to creating a flexible environment by implementing a flex time system (Core hours are 10:30-15:00). The company is currently experimenting with allowing employees to work remotely too.
The company has been listed on the stock market and has much potential to grow. They are also aiming to expand their services overseas.
- Other details
- Values clearly defined
- Regular one-on-one
- The Company is looking for a QA Engineer Manager who will work on quality assurance for the company's main services.
You will lead scrum meeting and working with other QA engineers on site in order to establish a system that ensures quality control for weekly releases.
At the scrum meeting, all of sales, marketing, and engineers exchange opinions to develop the service.
You can participate in formulating the specifications of the services we develop and examining improvement plans.
・Creating test case
・Implementation of test code
・Lead other engineers
・Note PC will be provided (You can choose either mac or windows)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-QA Engineer experience
-QA manager experience
- Japanese Level
-Experience of working on test automation
-Web site creation experience
-Understanding of programming language
-Knowledge of SQL
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who have great communication skills
-People who are strongly interested in the latest technologies
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Stock option
-Flextime system(core time 11:00～15:00)