- About the company
- Are you entrepreneurial at heart, and looking for a global environment to build your career, do you want to help people safeguard their financial futures? Join this Life Insurance company that specializes in providing business insurance for corporations in Japan to preserve and protect a healthy financial future for their company and employees futures. Founded about 170 years ago in Europe and with deep roots in both Europe and Japan, they solidified themselves as both pioneers and market leaders here in Japan.
- The Company is looking for a System Engineer to join their Transformation Division. The System Engineer will be in charge of the company's in-house application system, and is responsible for delivery, business analysis, architecture design, and quality control for all projects.
1. Enhance existing systems, including accounting systems, feasibility studies, system analysis, design, development and testing. Join as an engineer on the team and be responsible for key components of the enterprise application system. Development is done using project or scrum methodology.
2. Provide user-specific advice, analyze product backlog, and convert them into new applications. Determine application system integration and linkage issues.
3. In charge of solution proposal, solution architecture design, and high-level design development.
4. Organize and execute coding / testing.
5. Research, analyze and evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for their introduction.
6. Provide guidance and supervision to new / lower level engineers, developers, staff, consultants, etc.
7. Perform other related tasks as necessary.
・ Possibility of Senior Software Engineer or transfer to related job such as Scrum Master
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Over 5 years of experience in system planning, design, development, maintenance, etc., and experience in system development in object-oriented languages
・ Communication skills in Japanese (JLPT N1- N2 level)
- Japanese Level
・ Experience in cloud application (SaaS) development, operation and maintenance
・ English (business level)
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Someone who is able to work well within a team
-Those with good communication skills
-People who are self-motivated and able to self-study
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）