- About the company
- Are you entrepreneurial at heart, and looking for a global environment to build your career, do you want to help people safeguard their financial futures? Join this Life Insurance company that specializes in providing business insurance for corporations in Japan to preserve and protect a healthy financial future for their company and employees futures. Founded about 170 years ago in Europe and with deep roots in both Europe and Japan, they solidified themselves as both pioneers and market leaders here in Japan.
- The team is looking for a Service Desk Technical Lead to join the Employee Success Division which is the provision of services and enhancement of user experience to employees related to their working environment.
More Information about the Helpdesk:
The Helpdesk reviews the calls received, identifies the problem and situation, and judge treatment (average monthly around 1,500-2,000 inquiries). It also provides first-level support, such as standard operating procedures and solutions and workarounds from existing known errors. If not, escalation to each support group (ESD/other department) will be made and monitor the status until the ticket is closed properly.
The scope of the query is all IT service-related inquiries, such as problems with PCs, networks, printers, and applications.
Inquiries include general service questions, service-related issues, service response requests, and complaints. Although the team does not respond to inquiries from external customers/agents, it is very important to respond to service with speed and quality in order to receive urgent inquiries from sales-related departments or departments that directly support customers.
1) Helpdesk operation
- Manage the Helpdesk (L1 Call Team, L2 Desktop Support Team, Outsourced) and provide first-level support to users (employees/outsourced employees).
- Secondary technical support and troubleshooting in the case of escalation from the Helpdesk team
- Operation process management to the Helpdesk and information cooperation in the event of service changes (manual and FAQ preparation in cooperation with related departments)
- Information gathering and reporting support for incident management and quality improvement
Career possibility in leader roles in Employee Success Division
Career possibility in other area in Technology
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Over 5 years working in IT related role across a variety of functions including project management
・Over 3 years working in IT Infrastructure service experience
・Over 3 years providing client PC support
・ITIL Foundation Level Certification
・Self-starter / Result driven, proactiveness with positive mindset on continuous change and enhancement
・Good communication and presentation skill
・Native Level Japanese language skill (reading/writing/speaking)
・Advanced business level English language skill (reading/writing/speaking)
- Japanese Level
・Over 5 years financial institution working experience
・Understanding of Japanese business culture and insurance operational environment
・Microsoft technical working experience
・MCSE / CCNA
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Positive in attitude; Candidates must be hands-on, pragmatic, down-to-the-earth, with can-do mentality
・Able to work independently in a timely manner
・Good representer on the corporate value - Clear, Care and Commit
・Team player; your success is our success; team success is my success mentality
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）