- The company is looking for a Web Engineer to join their Transformation Division.
1. Enhance existing systems, including the introduction of new systems, feasibility studies, system analysis, design, development and testing. Join as an engineer on the team and be responsible for key components of the enterprise application system. Development is done using Scrum methodology.
2. Provide user-specific advice, analyze product backlog, and convert them into new applications. Determine application system integration and linkage issues.
3. In charge of solution proposal, solution architecture design, and high-level design development.
4. Organize and execute coding / testing.
5. Research, analyze and evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for their introduction.
6. Provide guidance and supervision to new / lower level engineers, developers, staff, consultants, etc.
7. Perform other related tasks as necessary.
Become a Scrum Master who coordinates the Agile development team
Aim to be a manager (chapter lead) that fosters, supports and motivates developers
Define requirements and priorities based on business strategy, and aim to be a Product Owner who leads development.
Able to develop a wide variety of development skills, and aim to be a professional engineer with particularly high development skills
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only