- About the company
- Are you entrepreneurial at heart, and looking for a global environment to build your career, do you want to help people safeguard their financial futures? Join this Life Insurance company that specializes in providing business insurance for corporations in Japan to preserve and protect a healthy financial future for their company and employees futures. Founded about 170 years ago in Europe and with deep roots in both Europe and Japan, they solidified themselves as both pioneers and market leaders here in Japan.
- You will be working for the Head of Technology to ensure proper operations of the network area (wired, wireless, cloud):
-Provide leadership to the Network team.
-Define, maintain, and improve the Target net work Architecture, Network Technology Roadmap and Blueprints that follow industry best practices
-Implement and maintain network and telephony (wired, wireless, cloud) infrastructure.
-Ensure that activities are conducted in accordance with organizational rules, processes and standards and
follow the company and industry best practices, including security standards.
-Anticipate necessary changes according to company strategy and cost controls.
-Evaluate and recommend investments based on new technologies.
-Ensures the effectiveness of the technical and security controls.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Technical knowledge: Good hands-on working experience related to networking and affinity for new technology.Knowledge of network and cloud architectural principles and frameworks.
-Education: At minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
-Language: English and Japanese are the working languages.
-Leadership: Ability to understand critical factors or tradeoffs to make reasonable decisions and to mobilize the team through convincing communication. Ability to motivate and drive the change in own team and challenge the team members on content.
-Communication: Good verbal and writing communication skills in the forementioned languages, including presentation skills. Ability to communicate with, support and challenge senior management, external companies and international partners. Ability to understand and work with colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds.
-Logical Thinking and Analytical Skills: Ability to derive appropriate conclusion based on given pieces of information.
-Time management and organization skills: Good time management and ability to deliver within the required timelines.
- Japanese Level
・Professional network certification (CCNA/CCIE) or willingness to become certified within the first 6 months
・Willingness to attend conferences, travel for international meetups as participant and/or presenter.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Good Communicators with their teammates
-Self-motivated and able to self-study
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）