- About the company
- The fourth industrial revolution has brought about an incredible integration in the way we interact with and adapt to innovative technology. While many questions continue to arise around the impact of technology in our lives, there is no doubt that it will become an increasingly integrated part of the world. Nine years ago, a bioinformatics engineer at the University of Tokyo, decided to leave his academic pursuits in order to further his entrepreneurial interests. Having already participated as a founding member of another university-based drug discovery venture company while studying, he recognised this gap and decided to build his own company to create ‘warm’ technology that humanised the interaction and consequent relationship we have with emerging technologies.
Since its establishment in 2007, the company has steadily grown and has made strides towards establishing itself as Japan’s leading voice recognition company. With a strong belief in the transfer of skills frame academia into business, the company is eager to expand its business and capture opportunities to create business applications from research in voice recognition technology by harnessing its full potential in R&D. With its landmark voice recognition product steadily rising in demand, the company is eager to build its team and is eager to hire candidates with an international academic background who can take initiative to share ideas on how to expand and/or enhance its existing services.
They have a strong interest in people with an academic background and are eager to hire people who are seeking to transfer their skills and knowledge into the private sector.
- Corporate Culture
- - The company strongly encourages its employees in R&D to be pioneers and explore new products
- The work style is very flexible, with a flex-time system in place, people are able to work the hours that suit them best
- There is also the option to work remotely for up to two days a week
- Alongside the focus in business, they also encourage engineers to harvest knowledge from leading companies and institutions from around the world by attending conferences and seminars.
- As the company is developing video recording devices, they are looking for Android engineers who can develop the app for devices. You are expected to implement the application and associate it with cloud service. You will get involved in the development of functions of video communication and server side of device.
-Design and implement the applications on devices to maximize the function of mobile devices
-Implement the server application
Languages and frameworks: Kotlin、Java、C++（NDK）
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience of designing and implementing of Android application especially using camera and microphone devices
-Team development of application based on Git
- Japanese Level
-Development of NDK
-Development of iOS application
-Development of server side application
-Design and implementation of public cloud architecture */
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who are interested in startup working environment with high motivation to develop new products and services
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）